So that’s another week over and done with. Welcome to the weekend! Your Six On Saturday column is coming up later, but let’s quickly recap some of what’s been on Amateur’s House during the week. Seven days a week, unlike the dance music press…
- Booker T doesn’t like 30 minute sets and cancels a festival appearance.
- The VERY curious people who bankroll Boiler Room.
- Whitney Wei wants to improve music journalism – but the mission has no start date!
- Paul Johnson’s funeral took place on Monday.
- Help the Secret DJ – he helped me, after all…
- Danny Tenaglia goes on a rant, but doesn’t tell the full story…
- What do the majors think when artists go on the attack?
If you’re not following Amateur’s House by now, you’re missing out. Much of what’s written about on this blog simply doesn’t appear anywhere else. Show your support by following the blog on the socials and subscribing at the right hand side of the page – and you’ll never miss a post again!
Due to the sad news of Ian Carey’s death arriving late last night, timings are slightly different for today. The Six On Saturday will appear at 4pm UK time.