So that’s another week over and done with. And with tomorrow being New Year’s Day, your recap of the week is once again a day early. Here’s what’s been on the blog between Christmas Eve and now…
- Which 5-star hotels will the DJs going to Saudi like, then?
- Is Resident Advisor’s editor-in-chief using her position to help out a mate?
- Was a one jab only requirement really the right idea for this postponed gig?
- No, Grant Nelson never remixed Janet Jackson…
- England open, Scotland, Wales and NI closed – where’s the sense?
- Are Defected’s Jesus Loves UK Garage shirts cursed?
- My take on garage in 2022…
If you’re not following Amateur’s House by now, you’re missing out. Much of what’s written about on this blog simply doesn’t appear anywhere else. Show your support by following the blog on the socials and subscribing at the right hand side of the page – and you’ll never miss a post again!
This column returns to its normal Saturday morning slot next week.