Welcome to the weekend! Your Six On Saturday column is coming up later, but let’s start with a recap of what’s been on this site during the week. There’s something to read every single day…
- Why was Derrick May asked to play at a birthday party for a club he’s never been to before?
- 51st State Festival demands Covid tests to get past the gate – then doesn’t.
- Streams are up, downloads are down and vinyl sales are up, up, up!
- Has Sacha Lord completely lost his marbles?
- Danny Rampling’s stance on Covid is costing him money…
- Amanda and Judge Jules, sitting in a tree – part 5800
- Is Sterling Void up to his old tricks again?
If you’re not following this website, you’re missing out. Subscribe now at the side of the page and never miss a single post…
The Six On Saturday will be up at 4pm today.